Issuing certificates with point system
In order to issue certificates based on the attendee's attendance time, follow these steps:
- Enable the check-out feature at Event > Settings > Event > Enable check out.
- Set the credits at Event > Settings > Credits > Full Credits for attending event.
- Specify the minimum percentage of total time someone has to attend to receive the certificate from Event > Settings > Credits > Minimum percentage of total attendance time required to receive credits for attendance.
- Tick the Calculate Attendance based on Rooms check-in option if you are going to create rooms.
- Specify whether attending a session is counted or not in the total attendance time from Event > Setup > Sessions > Edit > More Settings > Enable for attendance Credits. E.g. attendance at the evening party is not taken into consideration, so in this case you do not check Enable for attendance Credits.
Certificate templates Go to Event > More > Certificates Choose the ticket type Choose the certificate page size Use the HTML online editor to set the certificate template. Or, you can create the certificate template using an HTML editor of your ...
Haven't received your certificate? Access them online
If you have informed that you will receive a Certificate of Attendance and have not received it yet, see the following alternatives to retrieve it. Check your spam folderCheck your spam folder. If you find it there, mark the email message as no-spam, ...
Send Certificate after Questionnaire Submission
If you would like to send the certificate of attendance to those who attended your event only after completing an evaluation questionnaire, follow these steps: Setup the Certificate template. See instructions here. Create the Questionnaire. See ...
Voting and authorizations
Voting and authorizations 1. Upload the list of your members who have the right to vote To create the list, please see this tutorial. To upload the list, go to Manage > More > Import > Import Orders When you upload the list: Select the ticket type ...
Use the online editor
Use the online editor to customize email messages, e-tickets, badges, certificates, invoices and more. Insert or edit an image Click the image icon on the toolbar (highlighted in yellow). The Insert/edit image dialog will pop-up. On the dialog, ...