You customize set up the Submission Form mission at Setup > Order Form. Here is a guide for this
Enter the Categories (thematic areas, topics) for contest entries
Enter the Criteria that will be used by reviewers to set grades when they review contest entries. Also set the grades range (for example 1 to 10)
Edit the email templates for confirmation of entries, rejected entries and winning entries.
Here you can find the link for the online submission form
Specify the team of Reviewers. For each Reviewer, enter Reviewer's email, click Add User and then check the check-boxes you want to give access.
Roles of Reviewers Team (check-boxes):
- Viewers: are only able to view the entries.
- Reviewers: are able to access and grade the entries of the Categories you assign to them. They can make comments addressed to a) Supervisors and Admins and b) to Participants (Admins can specify if the comments will be sent to Participants). Reviewers can also propose to change the Category of an entry.
- Category Supervisors: are able to access, grade (or change grades), read comments, change the Category of an Entry, and make the Final Decision for the entries of the Categories you assign to them.
- Chief Editors: are able to do all actions above. They can also modify e-mail messages templates for Announcement of Results, and send e-mail messages to all Participants and Supervisors.
There are 2 options for assignment to reviewers:
Option A: Assign categories to reviewers
Go to Contest > Assign to assign Categories (topics) to Reviewers. Optionally you can assign Categories to Supervisors.
Each Reviewer is able to access all the entries of the Categories that you select here.
Each Supervisor is able to review, edit reviews and make Final Decisions for the entries you specify here.
Option B: Assign specific entries to reviewers
Go to Contest > Results to see all submitted entries. Filter by Category, if you need so.
For a specific entry, click the button "Show all reviews"
From the select list field, choose a reviewer.
Click "Add reviewer"
You have assigned this entry to this reviewer. You can add another reviewer to this entry, or click the Back arrow button to return to the list of entries.
Useful reports for managing the review process:
- Number of Entries per Category
- Number of Assigned Entries per Reviewer
See how many entries have been assigned to each reviewer and has many reviews has made.
A list of all submitted entries. Accessible only by Contest Admins.
The report includes all fields and answers of the Submission Form, including a link to the submitted file. To download the report in Excel format, click the top right button.
Accessible by Contest Admins (all Entries) and Supervisors (Entries in Categories assigned to them).
- View how many reviews have been made so that you can check the progress of the review process
- Assign specific reviewers to specific entries (see above)
- View and edit Grades (for all Criteria) and comments by Reviewers
- View Average Grade for each Entry
- View proposed Category Changes and change Category of an Entry
- View and change the Presentation type of an Entry
- Make Final Decisions for each Entry
Send results by email
Inform each participant by a personalized email, using the corresponding templates that you have customised.